Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    sorry to put a damp on the night but have to get this off my chest since im in year 10 I took some gcses early since then I feel so depressed like I have no motivation no energy I used to have lots of motivation I feel its like gone down the drain im really depressed like I lost a stone in weight in one week and all my teachers were worried why im I feeling like this???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chris2791)
    sorry to put a damp on the night but have to get this off my chest since im in year 10 I took some gcses early since then I feel so depressed like I have no motivation no energy I used to have lots of motivation I feel its like gone down the drain im really depressed like I lost a stone in weight in one week and all my teachers were worried why im I feeling like this???
    Are you worried about the results? Trust me, I know how you feel if this is the case. I literally keep thinking about specific questions I f*cked up in my exams

ReputationRep:
    I get this but it's fear of failure mostly. I keep thinking of what I've done wrong and it stops me sleeping.

ReputationRep:
    I gave only 1 exam this year and still anxious.Don't know what will happen next year.

ReputationRep:
    OP WHAT IS THE WORST thing that can happen if you mess up your exams? Learn from your mistakes and go for round 2! Anyways im sure you have done well, since your school.believed you were capable of doing it early

Name:  Screenshot_20160705-000616.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  141.9 KB
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    You lost a stone in a week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by romansholiday)
    Are you worried about the results? Trust me, I know how you feel if this is the case. I literally keep thinking about specific questions I f*cked up in my exams
    yess and try to mentally count my ums score im really stressed, I have worked so hard for these exams thank you for you reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    You lost a stone in a week?
    yess from stress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fnt1klo)
    I gave only 1 exam this year and still anxious.Don't know what will happen next year.
    thank you good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by perspectives)
    I get this but it's fear of failure mostly. I keep thinking of what I've done wrong and it stops me sleeping.
    atleast its not only me I have worked for 2 years for theses early gcse day night sick weddings birthdays
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    yess from stress
    If you have stress then go and see your Dr or a counsellor.

ReputationRep:
    yess and try to mentally count my ums score im really stressed, I have worked so hard for these exams thank you for you reply
    Omg, I'm exactly the same! Everyday I grab my calculator and try to estimate the amount of UMS I possibly could get in each exam, and then seeing if I could get an A overall It's just really playing on my mind, and whenever it crosses my mind (results day) I literally start sweating lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by romansholiday)
    Omg, I'm exactly the same! Everyday I grab my calculator and try to estimate the amount of UMS I possibly could get in each exam, and then seeing if I could get an A overall It's just really playing on my mind, and whenever it crosses my mind (results day) I literally start sweating lmao
    omg atleast we are not mad ahahha!! what can we do man im so stressed its like taking over me!! btw whats your name?

ReputationRep:
    write down what you'll do to remedy the situation if your worst case scenario happens so that you're not left feeling it's the 'end of the world'... it's not it may involve retakes etc but there are ways around it. Then you need to plan stuff in for the holiday that you know you enjoy so that you have things to look forward to not simply a black hole of waiting anxiously for results.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.