Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Straight. Virgin. 18. High sex drive (or desire for sex at least). Don't like vaginas Watch

I feel the urge to masturbate 5+ times a day. I would still of course have sex if i could but i just think they don't look appealing in anyway :/. Is this normal, Can one acquire an interest in vagina's ?

ReputationRep:
    Once you get it in, you won't want to get out.

It's like when your at the beach and the water is cold, so your a bit apprehensive, but once you get used to it, your having a smashing time. ( pardon the pun)

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I feel the urge to masturbate 5+ times a day. I would still of course have sex if i could but i just think they don't look appealing in anyway :/. Is this normal, Can one acquire an interest in vagina's ?
    Probs still in the closet - see if you feel the same after you do actually have sex a couple of times- if you do then you're definitely full on homo.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, you've already made a thread on finding pussies grim today. I think one a day is enough.

ReputationRep:
    Do you like **** instead?

I do not know how people find masturbating pleasurable for me it does nothing!!!

(Original post by Impressive)
    5 times a day... Is your ding.. okay?

I completely lost my sex drive *moon*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I feel like doing it 5 times a day, i don't actually do it lol. I assure you my penis is intact

If you're as straight as you claim, it may literally just be the idea of sex that puts you off. Even now, if I think about sex outside of a situation where it's actually happening it doesn't make me feel any sort of positive way. But things are pretty different when you're in the moment.

ReputationRep:
    With this attitude and sort of posting you're never going to get your oats.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I feel like doing it 5 times a day, i don't actually do it lol. I assure you my penis is intact
    I wouldn't consider that a high sex drive for an 18y/o male tbh.

You're just overthinking things.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.