Hi everyone. Yesterday I was notified by registry that I have been granted a conditional offer, requiring deposit payment and original transcript, to postgrad of preventive cardiology in 2016/2017 entry.
However, due to the delay process of my visa and scholarship condition, I might need to defer the entry to 2017/2018 entry.I am wondering whether I should request a defer before or after fulfilling a conditional offer?
I appreciate every advice.
100s of personal statements examples here