Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    although iv done about a year and a half on my first year (online degree via UoE), iv just completed it and im not on my second year (start of level 5) and now that the grades count towards my final classification, im nervous of it! does anyone else feel/felt like this?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    I was worried. Though I ended up doing better in my second year because I knew it was important and so I actually tried I also enjoyed it so much more so maybe you will too!

I'm scared about third year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    I was worried. Though I ended up doing better in my second year because I knew it was important and so I actually tried I also enjoyed it so much more so maybe you will too!

I'm scared about third year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    im hoping the fact that the grades count spuurs me on more.
    IF my first year alone counted, i would have had a 2:2 in it but i want at least a 2:1 so must try harder!!

im sure youl be fine it in, what exactly is scaring you or is it the same as 2nd yr?

ReputationRep:
    At least you made it to the second year, I haven't even started my first year and I'm already nervous that I won't get high enough grades

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samzy21)
    At least you made it to the second year, I haven't even started my first year and I'm already nervous that I won't get high enough grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
    im sure youl be fine
    with my uni, if you pass the first module, you can continue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    although iv done about a year and a half on my first year (online degree via UoE), iv just completed it and im not on my second year (start of level 5) and now that the grades count towards my final classification, im nervous of it! does anyone else feel/felt like this?
    No need to worry, just love each day as it comes, and dont forget if it isnt a challenge you will never improve as a person.

I used to worry about everything, is counter productive.

My first week at uni, I wanted to transfer to another course. Just tell your mind to shut up, and work hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freedom)
    No need to worry, just love each day as it comes, and dont forget if it isnt a challenge you will never improve as a person.

I used to worry about everything, is counter productive.

My first week at uni, I wanted to transfer to another course. Just tell your mind to shut up, and work hard.
    hahah thanks!
    speaking of challenging, read my newest thread please! you might be able to help (i hope!)

ReputationRep:
    hahah thanks!
    speaking of challenging, read my newest thread please! you might be able to help (i hope!)
    I've studied both business and marketing so maybe I can help.

But will need to read the requirements etc**

ReputationRep:
    I've studied both business and marketing so maybe I can help.

But will need to read the requirements etc**
    i can send u the sypnosis later

ReputationRep:
    i can send u the sypnosis later
    yeah please do*

ReputationRep:
    already have lol

yeah please do*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.