Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So, you think you know your movies, do ya? Well... think again.

Welcome to the PugDevil™ Guess the Movie Quote Extravaganza!! :ahee:

Rules:

- I will post five quotations. From 1-3 they will be fairly simply, but 4-5 will be more difficult.
    - One or more word will be omitted. You can choose to fill in just an individual quote or do them all!
    - I know there are plenty of Bantersaurus Rexs' around the TSR forums, so this is your chance to shine! Write down alternatives for the quotes that you feel would have fit better and make sure everyone can see!
    - Now this is the important part: for what you feel is the correct answers place them in a spoiler tag so that people cannot see the answers. I will place the real answers into a spoiler tag at the bottom of the post so you can check whether you got it right!. Also, if you know the name of the movie then place it in brackets!

Now here is an example a incomplete quote:

1. _____! In the dungeons! Thought you ought to know.

Here is what you would put:

1. Farage! In the dungeons! Thought you ought to know. [JOKE QUOTE]

(In a spoiler tag: 1. Troll! In the dungeons! Thought you ought to know. (Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone) [REAL QUOTE]

-------------

The Real Thing

1. Why is the ____ always gone?

2. The shroud of the ____ ____ has fallen. Begun the ____ ___ has.

3. ____ goes over my head! My ____ are too fast, I would ____ it.

4. If you let my _____ go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not _____ you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will ___ you, and I will ___ you.

5. My name is _____ _____ ____, commander of the ____ of the North, General of the ____ ____ and loyal servant to the true emperor, ____ ____.

Don't use the internet because that is cheating! Answers are below!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    1. Why is the rum always gone? (Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl)
    2. The shroud of the dark side has fallen. Begun the Clone Wars has. (Star Wars: Attack of the Clones)
    3. Nothing goes over my head! My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it. (Guardians of the Galaxy)
    4. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. (Taken)
    5. My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. (Gladiator)
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    2. The shroud of the 503 error has fallen. Begun the site maintenance has.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Got no idea what the actual quote is but I'm pretty sure it's Yoda

ReputationRep:
    Why are you famous? Puddles the Monkey
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Shazen)
    Why are you famous? Puddles the Monkey
    :confused: What do you mean? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    :confused: What do you mean? :eek3:
    Your so famous!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.