Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Drama ever ends. [CS:GO Gambling] Watch

ReputationRep:
    Here are the follow videos which will tell you what I am talking about. What are your views ladies and gentlemen? I do believe I had the duty to raise awareness of this incident.
    More other videos that talk about the incident: https://youtu.be/wr5h721zz3I
    https://youtu.be/8z_VY8KZpMU
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hahahahaha, I saw this. Doesn't surprise me. I've never, ever liked that Syndicate guy. Don't find him funny or remotely entertaining. What a deceptive thing to do.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Rather scummy that this is happening however kids shouldn't even be on the game. Those youtubers were ****s for posting those videos to draw people to it.

Fun fact: CSGO is rated 18+. Though really the BS I find with valve is that they have some pretty **** age requirement limits. You literally just type in your age and you can easily lie about it, also valve hasn't actually put the age restriction or any message for when you view the steam page.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Hahahahaha, I saw this. Doesn't surprise me. I've never, ever liked that Syndicate guy. Don't find him funny or remotely entertaining. What a deceptive thing to do.
    I personally never found them interesting, however some people did. Somehow...

(Original post by Vikingninja)
    Rather scummy that this is happening however kids shouldn't even be on the game. Those youtubers were ****s for posting those videos to draw people to it.

Fun fact: CSGO is rated 18+. Though really the BS I find with valve is that they have some pretty **** age requirement limits. You literally just type in your age and you can easily lie about it, also valve hasn't actually put the age restriction or any message for when you view the steam page.
    That is actually very true fact about CSGO age limit. How can you allow the betting age to be 13+ but the game is 18+.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Sgt.Golden)
    I personally never found them interesting, however some people did. Somehow...

That is actually very true fact about CSGO age limit. How can you allow the betting age to be 13+ but the game is 18+.
    Is this the age limit on these sites?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Is this the age limit on these sites?
    It was 13 as the first video showed however it looks like they have now changed it to 18. How interesting...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.