Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hai everyone!

I basically have an exam in 5 days and need some past exam papers + resources to practice with.

Do any of you have any good websites for good resources for the following board + subjects?

OCR French
    OCR Additional Mathematics Qualification (FSMQ).
    OCR Mathematics (Higher)
    AQA English Language

Thanks!!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by RosaA)
    Hai everyone!

I basically have an exam in 5 days and need some past exam papers + resources to practice with.

Do any of you have any good websites for good resources for the following board + subjects?

OCR French
    OCR Additional Mathematics Qualification (FSMQ).
    OCR Mathematics (Higher)
    AQA English Language

Thanks!!
    Hi!

I was actually on the AQA exam board for most of my exams except for FSMQ but I hope you'll find these helpful anyway.

OCR French

I took German and Mandarin instead but I found Memrise VERY useful for learning vocabulary. You can make an account and search for different courses that teach you vocabulary.
    Languages Online (http://www.languagesonline.org.uk/Ho...es/Index.htm): is very useful too. There are lots of exercises you can do for vocabulary and grammar.
    Linguascope (http://www.linguascope.com/): is also helpful if your school has a subscription.

OCR Additional Mathematics Qualification (FSMQ)

I did this qualification! I really recommend doing ALL the past papers available. There are plenty... :mmm: I also recommend the revision guide as it goes through all of the topics, gives questions and has answers too.

OCR Mathematics (Higher)

- All the past papers (again)
    - MyMaths or a textbook to look over topics

AQA English Language

I'm not sure how they've changed English Language but I would look at any past papers available to understand the layout. I would also look over timings because they're very important in English exams!

I hope this helps!

P.S. Don't be frightened when I say do 'all of the papers available'. This is more for Y11s but as you're in Y10 (I think) doing as many past papers as you can will really help.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.