Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Young Voters! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I graduated last year but am interested in some opinions, if this is allowed. Please feel free to inform me if this is not, but I was recommended to post here by a friend.

I am writing a blog in order to showcase my writing and understanding of social and political issues, in order to pursue a Masters degree in either Journalism focusing on political issues or in a related field. So your help in this matter would be absolutely invaluable!

I am currently writing a piece on young voter turnout for the referendum, general and local elections. Is there anyone here who DIDN'T/DOESN'T NORMALLY vote? I am interested in your say. I'm happy to make you anonymous if you so wish, but I will need your age and, if you're comfortable, constituency.

I'm in particular need of opinions from Scottish/Northern Irish people who don't vote but I still need more voices from all over the United Kingdom.

Thank you so much for your time.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.