The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL vs RHUL

Hey just wanted to know what you guys think!

Basically, I have just currently finished my first year at Royal Holloway for management with entrepreneurship the course is awesome and so are the people. However, while finishing my exams for management I decided to apply to Kings just to see if I would get in and I actually got an offer for international management.

Today, I have just received my grades and I have actually met my offer to study at KCL. However, I will be going to KCL as a first year student once again instead of transferring to second year.

I can't decide whether I should stay at Royal Holloway or if I should re-do Freshers at Kings College as both do have their benefits and drawbacks.

Benefits of Royal Holloway
1) Year in Business is Included
2) Already completed first year
3) Beautiful Campus

Benefits of Kings College
1) In the Heart of London
2) Get to continue studying my Chinese (as an extra course)
3) more well known globally compared to Royal Holloway.

What do you guys think?
Original post by Thor Littler

Basically, I have just currently finished my first year at Royal Holloway for management with entrepreneurship the course is awesome and so are the people. However, while finishing my exams for management I decided to apply to Kings just to see if I would get in and I actually got an offer for international management.

Today, I have just received my grades and I have actually met my offer to study at KCL. However, I will be going to KCL as a first year student once again instead of transferring to second year.

I can't decide whether I should stay at Royal Holloway or if I should re-do Freshers at Kings College as both do have their benefits and drawbacks.

3) Beautiful Campus

What do you guys think?

Hey! sorry this doesn't really pertain to you original question but I thought you might have the answer to this.. 1) Do you know what the assessment is like in second year doing Management at Royal Holloway, how different is it to second year? Specifically when the exams are? I heard you take exams on the modules you did in first and second semester? Would they all be at the end of the year or spread out? Thank you in advance!!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Thor Littler

3) Beautiful Campus

What do you guys think?

Hey can u tell me your experience studying in royal Holloway as Im considering to do my degree there for management. I'm can't make up my mind if I wanna go there as I'm also considering university of york. In your opinion, which of the two universities do u think is good for management.

Quick Reply

Latest