Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I had submitted my application to UCL for Msc information security on 16th June 2016. Have still not received and acceptance or rejection. I have a conditional offer from Warwick should I confirm it or wait for UCL?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by pvn.sid)
    I had submitted my application to UCL for Msc information security on 16th June 2016. Have still not received and acceptance or rejection. I have a conditional offer from Warwick should I confirm it or wait for UCL?
    When do you need to confirm Warwick?

Why not just wait...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    When do you need to confirm Warwick?

Why not just wait...
    Can't I just accept Warwick's offer and later accept UCL and inform Warwick about it?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Can't I just accept Warwick's offer and later accept UCL and inform Warwick about it?
    I dunno about pg offers. Sorry.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Actually, just thinking a bit more about this - I'm pretty sure it's common and not a problem to accept multiple offers for postgrad.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.