Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Vampires watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Don't you think that vampires are truely the most excellent immortal creatures, better than dragons even.

ReputationRep:
    yeah...if they existed, especially the female ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Don't you think that vampires are truely the most excellent immortal creatures, better than dragons even.
    I don't think so

ReputationRep:
    I'd have to go with dragons, to be honest - that breathing fire stuffs really is impressive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britishseapower)
    yeah...if they existed, especially the female ones
    Simply because they do not exist does not mean they are not still great.

They're too vulnerable to too many things for my liking....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    I'd have to go with dragons, to be honest - that breathing fire stuffs really is impressive
    But what about the fact that dragons are solitary creatures and vampires are a lot more sociable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    They're too vulnerable to too many things for my liking....
    Well, it depends who you take your info about them from. crosses have no effect on them, neither does garlic. A stake through the heart will do it though.

But what about the fact that dragons are solitary creatures and vampires are a lot more sociable.
    Yes, this is true - they lure their victims with their charm, however the necking biting fetish isn't so sociable.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, this is true - they lure their victims with their charm, however the necking biting fetish isn't so sociable.
    Well, humans give love bites, vampires just happen to draw blood.

Well, humans give love bites, vampires just happen to draw blood.
    If it's so innocent why do they enlarge their fangs before the deed?

Well, it depends who you take your info about them from. crosses have no effect on them, neither does garlic. A stake through the heart will do it though.
    They can't venture out duringthe day either, that severly limits their power. What makes you say crosses, holy water, garlic etc have no effect on them?

ReputationRep:
    If it's so innocent why do they enlarge their fangs before the deed?

They can't venture out duringthe day either, that severly limits their power. What makes you say crosses, holy water, garlic etc have no effect on them?
    Well, the corsses and holy water was concocted by the church to make them seem more unholy.

Well, the corsses and holy water was concocted by the church to make them seem more unholy.
    They may have a point, when did you last see one praying?

ReputationRep:
    Well, they are persecuted by the church, so why would one be praying.

ReputationRep:
    YOU GAY, they dont exist

ReputationRep:
    Heh, I like your avatar
    Vampires are great... Click on the first link in my sig, it's a game of vampirishness, you go round drinking others blood...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    YOU GAY, they dont exist
    I know they don't exist, just the same as I know star trek is fictional, that doesn't mean i can't discuss them, plenty of other people discuss fictional things.

ReputationRep:
    I know they don't exist, just the same as I know star trek is fictional, that doesn't mean i can't discuss them, plenty of other people discuss fictional things.
    then say 'would be' or something instead of are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    then say 'would be' or something instead of are
    You just have it out for me don't you, you are always trying to derail my threads.

ReputationRep:
    I love em. I reckon it would be nice to have the immortal life, speed, strength etc. Plus I just hate daytime in general

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.