Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Please can anyone who attended a Cambridge medicine interview post their questions and what college they got them from. Please could you state if you got an offer or not as well. This will be very helpful for all of us who are thinking of applying.

Thank you
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lily1973)
    Hi guys,

Please can anyone who attended a Cambridge medicine interview post their questions and what college they got them from. Please could you state if you got an offer or not as well. This will be very helpful for all of us who are thinking of applying.

Thank you
    No, they can't. Sharing of interview questions isn't allowed on TSR or in general.

If you look for this year's Cambridge applicants thread, I'm sure there will be some general discussion on the interview. As far as I'm aware they tend to be very science heavy and really like to see your problem solving abilities and thought processes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Oxford and Cambridge release their own material on this topic which you should definitely look at.

There are plenty of lists online if you google, of variable reliability.

(Original post by ForestCat)
    No, they can't. Sharing of interview questions isn't allowed on TSR or in general.
    Ha, I think someone forgot to tell every fee-paying school out there.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by nexttime)
    Oxford and Cambridge release their own material on this topic which you should definitely look at.

There are plenty of lists online if you google, of variable reliability.

Ha, I think someone forgot to tell every fee-paying school out there.
    Yeah, I was being a bit umm naive with that bit. But I can control what is on TSR :mwuaha:
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    (Original post by ForestCat)
    But I can control what is on TSR :mwuaha:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.