Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have schizophrenia amd aspergers. Im 24 and have never had sex. Since dropping my medication doses ive lost weight anx my sex drive is back.

I **** a lot but have never had sex. I enjoy ******* fine and although i desire a partner before and during the ****, when the act is done im glad i do t have a partner there to chat to.

Obv i feel down about being a virgin at 24. But i have other stuff too that gets me down like my *****y life and health. Would having sex solve anything?

I doubt anyone would wamt a meaningful relationship with me so tbis leaves a hookup.
    I keep randomly going on hookup sites and iploading my photo amd then the next day i feel paranoid on ky walk to work in case some horny person i knowrevealed me to people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fermat1324)
    I **** a lot but have never had sex. I enjoy ******* fine and although i desire a partner before and during the ****, when the act is done im glad i do t have a partner there to chat to.

Obv i feel down about being a virgin at 24. But i have other stuff too that gets me down like my *****y life and health. Would having sex solve anything?

I doubt anyone would wamt a meaningful relationship with me so tbis leaves a hookup.
    I keep randomly going on hookup sites and iploading my photo amd then the next day i feel paranoid on ky walk to work in case some horny person i knowrevealed me to people.
    what do the '***' mean, I can't make them out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBranicAc)
    Yes LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fermat1324)
    I have schizophrenia amd aspergers. Im 24 and have never had sex. Since dropping my medication doses ive lost weight anx my sex drive is back.

also your pretty desperate for sex, calm down, your chance will come if you get a gf

ReputationRep:
    Rub the platypus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    Rub the platypus.
    yes but theres more than 3 of them, i know what the first one is not the rest

ReputationRep:
    yes but theres more than 3 of them, i know what the first one is not the rest
    1) Rub the platypus, 2) Rubbing the platypus, 3) Rub the platypus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    Rub the platypus.
    Name:  Perry_Platypus.png
Views: 125
Size:  44.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    perry the platypus 😃😃😃😃

ReputationRep:
    Try a dating app or a hooking app or go clubbing or something and you might just get somewhere find a nice lady to do the deed with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    perry the platypus 😃😃😃😃
    (Original post by LDS16)

ReputationRep:
    also your pretty desperate for sex, calm down, your chance will come if you get a gf
    Don't get his hopes up.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.