Turn on thread page Beta

Alcohol/cigarettes allowed to bring back from holiday? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to majorca tmw, and seeing as things are ridiculously cheap, will be bringing back what I can.. I am flying with easyjet.. Just wondered if anyone knows/ can post a link for me, regarding how much alcohol/cigarettes you're allowed to bring back to the UK??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternalsunshine)
    I'm going to majorca tmw, and seeing as things are ridiculously cheap, will be bringing back what I can.. I am flying with easyjet.. Just wondered if anyone knows/ can post a link for me, regarding how much alcohol/cigarettes you're allowed to bring back to the UK??
    http://www.heathrow-airport-guide.co.uk/dutyfree.html

ReputationRep:
    Woo ! Thank you

90 litres of wine shouldn't be a problemo!

ReputationRep:
    No probs...enjoy your holiday

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure it's as much as you like, as long as it is for personal use.

ReputationRep:
    arent cigs cheapest at the airport duty free ? ....

here in dubai i get 10 (davidoff )for 45 dhms ... about .. 9 pounds at teh duty free ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    arent cigs cheapest at the airport duty free ? ....

here in dubai i get 10 (davidoff )for 45 dhms ... about .. 9 pounds at teh duty free ..
    I don't think there's any duty free if you travel within the EU now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .NK)
    I don't think there's any duty free if you travel within the EU now
    No but at least you can still bring cheap things back !! Guess I'd better get off to bed, have to get up at half 3!

ReputationRep:
    No but at least you can still bring cheap things back !! Guess I'd better get off to bed, have to get up at half 3!
    Have a good holiday then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meepmeep)
    Have a good holiday then!
    Thankyou!! Gosh.. I feel like that little kid in the disneyland advert who says "cant sleep, too excited".. ARgh!!

The sad thing is, I'm only going until friday!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.