The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Adult Nursing - Salford University - June 2017 Intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zana k
I'm just about to apply for the june in take. Do you think it's too late?
I'm so stressing. I'm not sure if there are any other universities that offer a june intake

I was told places are filled for the june intake wen i rang salford😪
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Has anyone done their BOSS application yet? I did mine the other day and am abit confused as to wether the maintenance loan is included in that application or if you have to do a separate application through student finance ? X
I am also on the June 2017 intake and very excited 😁
Reply 43
Hello everyone! Glad to see some June starters, I've just started applying for my bursary too but it's asking for april 17 tax year amount as to what my parents have earned so can't continue the application till then x
Original post by BethR_xx
Hello everyone! Glad to see some June starters, I've just started applying for my bursary too but it's asking for april 17 tax year amount as to what my parents have earned so can't continue the application till then x

I'm classed as independent student so mine was pretty straight forward. I've already had a reply for the student loan to say I've been accepted. Just waiting for a reply for my bursary but that can take a while from what I've read online
Original post by emmamarie010291
I am also on the June 2017 intake and very excited 😁

I can't wait now. Just want to get it started. Can't wait to finish my job really lol
I NEED HELP!!.. im confused on which uni i choose... Manchester or salford for nursing??

Theres so many mixed reviews and im stuck :frown:
Reply 47
Original post by Afra_99
I NEED HELP!!.. im confused on which uni i choose... Manchester or salford for nursing??

Theres so many mixed reviews and im stuck :frown:

Me too😩
Original post by Jojo28j
Me too😩

i asked alot of students on student room and they recommended salford uni. I made a thread go check it out

Its called 'salford vs UOM nursing'
Original post by Afra_99
i asked alot of students on student room and they recommended salford uni. I made a thread go check it out

Its called 'salford vs UOM nursing'

I have friends that study in booths and from what I've been told Manchester is harder work wise
Original post by Candicet2
I have friends that study in booths and from what I've been told Manchester is harder work wise

yeh some students from manshester told me they felt stupid infront of the salford students when it comes to being practical in the hospital.. because manchester focuses too much on the academic and knowledge side rather than applying the knowledge to real situations
Does anyone know when the June intake registration date is?
Reply 52
Original post by Candicet2
Does anyone know when the June intake registration date is?

No idea not recieved any information regarding the start dates
Reply 53
Original post by sumzzz
No idea not recieved any information regarding the start dates

I received my induction week timetable last week, and I can now get on to blackboard
Reply 54
I received my induction week timetable last week, and I can now get on to blackboard

I might just contact the uni, i've recieved nothing yet
Reply 55
Original post by sumzzz
I might just contact the uni, i've recieved nothing yet

Check your junk mail, a lot of mine used to go in the junk box.
Reply 56
Check your junk mail, a lot of mine used to go in the junk box.

I did and nothing from Salford :L I've emailed them see what they say
Reply 57
Original post by sumzzz
I did and nothing from Salford :L I've emailed them see what they say

Let me know if you hear anything :-)
Reply 58
Let me know if you hear anything :-)

I have finally registered but cant access the induction information anyone know where i can find it? I cant access my email either :/
Reply 59
Can't believe it's time to start next week! Is anyone in group A? X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending