The Student Room Group

TSR Med Students' Society Part VI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lastlullabyy
The quality of teachinh is great, admin is awful - just like during my MSc, so predictable :biggrin: it's definitely an adjustment, especially with working - I wish there was an 8th day in the week! - but enjoying it so far regardless!

Good to hear. I am hoping for a 9th and 10th!! :lol:
Original post by GANFYD
"That's not one of our learning objectives" is my pet hate response when I have asked something relating to an actual real patient in front of us.
Oh, so that's fine then - the patient can just suffer, then????

This is the logical conclusion of "competence" based training - hope the educational theorists are happy :indiff:
someone help with upper limb anatomy PLEASE, im about tear my ARMS OFF :cry:
any tips on how to remember all the muscles? Im fine with remembering names but then there's sm other stuff on top for each muscle :frown: I miss first year
Original post by Saturo_
someone help with upper limb anatomy PLEASE, im about tear my ARMS OFF :cry:
any tips on how to remember all the muscles? Im fine with remembering names but then there's sm other stuff on top for each muscle :frown: I miss first year

Feel the same about trying to remember all of the examples of each epithelial cell:banghead:
Original post by _Rusty_
Feel the same about trying to remember all of the examples of each epithelial cell:banghead:

such a pain 😭😭😭😭

i literally learnt the forearm so well, and then i spent yesterday on the hand AND NOW IM STURGGLING TO REMMEBER BLOOD SUPPLY AND INNERVATION OF THE FOREARM AGAIN OMDSSSSSS
Original post by Saturo_
such a pain 😭😭😭😭

i literally learnt the forearm so well, and then i spent yesterday on the hand AND NOW IM STURGGLING TO REMMEBER BLOOD SUPPLY AND INNERVATION OF THE FOREARM AGAIN OMDSSSSSS

Pfafa we learn limb anatomy first year so I'm very much looking forward to that:lol:
Original post by _Rusty_
Pfafa we learn limb anatomy first year so I'm very much looking forward to that:lol:

Good luck! :rofl:

we start lower limb next week so i wanna properly know upper limb but its proving impossible for my little small brain :cry:
Original post by Saturo_
Good luck! :rofl:

we start lower limb next week so i wanna properly know upper limb but its proving impossible for my little small brain :cry:

You'll get there

Spoiler

Hi all,

I’ve managed to get a spot for my elective in Australia. Am I correct in that I should apply for the tourist visa only? I’m not getting paid for the work and it’s more shadowing than hands-on anyway.

Since no-one I know went there due to COVID I don’t really have anyone to ask for advice.
Thank you for your help!
had this patient the other day with 8.0 of gamma globulins but 9.81g/l of IgG, how can this be? it's a question from my teacher for extra credits :/
wasn't supposed to be anonymous, can't delete it now. is it because the patient was pregnant?
So we had a lecture about the different pathways once we graduate, I'm interested in learning more about the ACCS pathway but don't really know how to learn more about it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending