The Student Room Group
I wish I had the kind of friendships that would enable me to give you an answer.
Reply 2
Original post by abcde3237
What is the difference and how can you tell them apart?

Do they frequent different venues/hotspots/establishments in your experience? And talk about different things?

Original post by Dr Pesto
I wish I had the kind of friendships that would enable me to give you an answer.

I find the topic interesting and thus had started writing a long answer, which I unfortunately deleted by mistake. I'll rewrite it and post it only if someone still cares!
Original post by usualsuspects
I find the topic interesting and thus had started writing a long answer, which I unfortunately deleted by mistake. I'll rewrite it and post it only if someone still cares!

Given the thread is 9 months old, it might be better to start a new thread - could be an interesting debate :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Reality Check
Given the thread is 9 months old, it might be better to start a new thread - could be an interesting debate :smile:

Yes, I noticed that too only after my response got deleted. Still a bit clueless about how TSR works, so I'll start a new one as you say if that's the proper way!
Reply 5
Old money > New
Original post by usualsuspects
Yes, I noticed that too only after my response got deleted. Still a bit clueless about how TSR works, so I'll start a new one as you say if that's the proper way!

:smile: - we encourage the starting of new threads rather than the continuation of old ones because experience shows new threads get more answers and encourage traffic.
Original post by Yaboi
Old money > New

why?
^ as said above.

Lot of my friends are old money types and they have...interesting behaviour...:h:
Reply 9
Original post by Reality Check
:smile: - we encourage the starting of new threads rather than the continuation of old ones because experience shows new threads get more answers and encourage traffic.

Makes sense, NEW THREAD HERE: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4623278&p=70655314#post70655314

Latest