Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Eid Mubarak tsr siblings!!❤️ Watch

ReputationRep:
    Eid Mubarak everyone, may Allah shower you and your family with blessings and always keep you on the right path!!

Hope you guys have a great Eid! What do you normally do on Eid day?

I usually go to my grandmas for a get together with the whole family and we catch up, talk, have fun and then have dinner and visit some other cousins etc! I love the whole dressing up too, cant wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamanna___)
    I'll be going to Subway to get an Italian BMT, then off to the pub to get hammered and put a £10 bet on before watching the match.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    i'll be going to subway to get an italian bmt, then off to the pub to get hammered and put a £10 bet on before watching the match.
    lad, cmon wales

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamanna___)
    Eid Mubarak everyone, may Allah shower you and your family with blessings and always keep you on the right path!!

I usually go to my grandmas for a get together with the whole family and we catch up, talk, have fun and then have dinner and visit some other cousins etc! I love the whole dressing up too, cant wait
    All im doing this eid is morning prayers, then play games :/, biriyani. My life is boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    All im doing this eid is morning prayers, then play games :/, biriyani. My life is boring
    You're Bengi??? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    You're Bengi??? :eek:
    You don't have to be Bengi to enjoy the joys of biriyani

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    You don't have to be Bengi to enjoy the joys of biriyani
    Smooth one here :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Eid Mubarak!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    I'll be going to Subway to get an Italian BMT, then off to the pub to get hammered and put a £10 bet on before watching the match.
    Ten pounds on who ?Are you patriotic with your betting ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.