Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Prom transport idea.. Too weird? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So, my sister (also in my year) is planning on going in a suitcase to prom and wants me to take the suitcase (containing her) to the hotel and open it in front of everyone. I was happy to do so last night and it seemed like a good idea too, but now that I think of it, it seems very very weird... Not only is my sister planning on going to prom in a suitcase, but her brother is going to be carrying the suitcase! Am I the only one who thinks this is far too weird an idea? Is it even a good idea?

ReputationRep:
    i feel like theres an unidentified pun here somewhere

ReputationRep:
    This i think should be one of those where you take a step back and don't go through with it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    This i think should be one of those where you take a step back and don't go through with it :lol:
    Problem is, I don't have any other plans for transport and prom is tomorrow..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justmuffin)
    ...use your legs...??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina16)
    ...use your legs...??
    So it's basically that bad XD..

ReputationRep:
    Car ?

(Original post by justmuffin)
    Unicycle.

Also why are people these days insisting on saying "prom" like it's a place, rather than an event? That's bugging me. "Going to prom" - it just makes people sound thick.

At the end of the day, stop trying so hard to be different. Everyone tries to be different and they end up all being the same.

For the record, I went with friends in a red London bus, and left on my own in a Morris 1000.

Sorry OP But this is weird asf.

ReputationRep:
    better off just getting a taxi/ lift from your parents ??? suitacase= bad idea and rather dangerous

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.