Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I want to change universities to Liverpool. And i really want to live in halls. The university says on their website that they guarantee accommodation for anybody who applies before 30th august. But it doesnt guarantee what type of accommodation. Does anybody know what halls will be left if any???
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ellie.siv)
    I want to change universities to Liverpool. And i really want to live in halls. The university says on their website that they guarantee accommodation for anybody who applies before 30th august. But it doesnt guarantee what type of accommodation. Does anybody know what halls will be left if any???
    If they guarantee accommodation then it should be in halls, but I think University of Liverpool will probably be able to help you out here more than I can!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by ellie.siv)
    Hi there

We always try our best to assist students who come to the University through the clearing process with University-approved accommodation from trusted local providers in the private sector. For more information, you would be best having a chat with our lovely accommodation office who will be more than happy to help!Best wishes

Sophie

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.