Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I need to delete her but that could make things weird! watch

This is my crush btw!

She started to ignore my message however she then started messaging me first, I ended up ignoring them as I just need to get over her.

I need to delete her from Facebook as I keep seeing things she posts and keep getting jealous when she adds new guys. It's unhealthy as I spend most of my day thinking about why she is adding them and what she is up to... It's so sad, however I think she thinks we are friends, I've never told her how I felt as she kept ignoring me. If I delete her it could make things awkward like she lives so close to where I work as I see her some times when she comes in.

Should I delete her or just try to get over the fact that she adding new people?!?!?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    This is my crush btw!

She started to ignore my message however she then started messaging me first, I ended up ignoring them as I just need to get over her.

I need to delete her from Facebook as I keep seeing things she posts and keep getting jealous when she adds new guys. It's unhealthy as I spend most of my day thinking about why she is adding them and what she is up to... It's so sad, however I think she thinks we are friends, I've never told her how I felt as she kept ignoring me. If I delete her it could make things awkward like she lives so close to where I work as I see her some times when she comes in.

Should I delete her or just try to get over the fact that she adding new people?!?!?
    Deactivate facebook or change the settings in the way that you won't be "following"(<-facebook option I think) her and/or won't see her post.

I had a similar experience during my study with a classmate, who I was infatuated with. I got close to her, but then I realised that I had to get over her as I was sure we wouldn't be together and acknowledged I was infatuated.

It was tough cause I met her every day at school and I had a school project with her as well (just the two of us).

I deleted her on skype, but not on facebook (since I was not fond on using it much). On my last skype call with her I told her that I would be deleting her, but would keep her on facebook.

Now, we don't chat much and I am over my infatuation of her. I do not regret!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.