Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I made a huge mistake watch

ReputationRep:
    I was shopping for dofe stuff and my friends told me to buy some gas and i was like nah i'll roam around and search for other stuff and see if there's gas anywhere else but no, they said i have to buy the gas here and i was like fine i'll do it to make you stfu.

I roamed around for a bit and found gas way cheaper than the one i got and it had way more gas in AND it had the same entrance so i could use it with the trangers my school provided and i was like ffs i'll return this one i have then. Turns out my "friend" lost my ****ing receipt. -.- >.> currently really annoyed and angry.

£3 cheaper than the one i got and it had more gas in, boy i'm really not ****ing happy

ReputationRep:
    I'm really rich by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuyReturns)
    I'm really rich by the way.
    I would still be a cheapskate even if i was rich

ReputationRep:
    why did you have to share this story?

ReputationRep:
    Why do you need gas to go camping? Can't you use Hexamine tablets then you don't have to carry around a bloody gas bottle.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    *little mistake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinklebot)
    Why do you need gas to go camping? Can't you use Hexamine tablets then you don't have to carry around a bloody gas bottle.
    In my experience camping, gas is superior to hex. Especially when it comes to cleaning the bottom of your Mess tin!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tempest II)
    In my experience camping, gas is superior to hex. Especially when it comes to cleaning the bottom of your Mess tin!
    You don't need to clean it, just crack on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinklebot)
    You don't need to clean it, just crack on.
    I can assure you that your camping experiences must be very different to mine then. Certainly the work related ones: daily mess tin inspections.

I do remember our first D of E trip where we also cooked bacon & sausages in the mess tins. Never again! They really were very difficult to clean after that.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Tempest II)
    I can assure you that your camping experiences must be very different to mine then. Certainly the work related ones: daily mess tin inspections.

I do remember our first D of E trip where we also cooked bacon & sausages in the mess tins. Never again! They really were very difficult to clean after that.
    Wow, we literally only boiled water . . . Some people had pasta but I just went for Pot Noodles. You guys sound so ambitious!

ReputationRep:
    Camping is for poor people. You should upgrade to a caravan at least. You get to **** in a cupboard instead of in a bush.

ReputationRep:
    You should just book a premier inn

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.