Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If a guy is upset that you deleted him on facebook does it mean anything? Watch

I have a guy who is a friend of a friend. We don't meet up much and when we do He tends to be a bit distant but not nasty with me and I've always presumed he wasn't very keen/indifferent with me. We went for a night out yesterday and when someone discussed facebook he said 'you've deleted me on facebook haven't you' and gave me a right look. It was clearly something that upset him. But I don't even know how he knew I had facebook as we don't have mutual friends on there. He had clearly clicked on my profile and noticed we weren't friends. Infact, we have never been friends so I have never deleted him. I added him and then he seemed nicer to me. When I left he asked me to get in contact if I needed any help with my car rather than pay to get it fixed (hes an engineer). Now I am so confused. If he just didn't like me he probably wouldn't care less if I did or didnt have him on facebook and wouldn't admit if he did anyway. Am I reading too much into it? And was his partig comment just him being polite or a genuine invite to speak again.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.