The Student Room Group

IB Results 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Marniandrews
Haha thank you, I tried really hard and I'm really pleased with my results! I'm off to St.Andrews. How about you?

ah wow that uni looks amazing and i didn't do IB but was just interested to see people talking about their results ahah ... bit of a stalker... hopefully after alevel results i shall be off to nottingham/manchester aha ... have fun at st andrews :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by fefssdf
ah wow that uni looks amazing and i didn't do IB but was just interested to see people talking about their results ahah ... bit of a stalker... hopefully after alevel results i shall be off to nottingham/manchester aha ... have fun at st andrews :biggrin:

What A-levels did you take? Nottingham was my insurance! Really great uni.
What A-levels did you take? Nottingham was my insurance! Really great uni.

ah really and yh it seems to tick my boxes... I did maths, psychology and english lang ... hoping to study maths haha :biggrin: but st andrews looks amazing and i never even thought of applying there oh dear -__- lol
Haha thank you, I tried really hard and I'm really pleased with my results! I'm off to St.Andrews. How about you?

Congrats! That's the uni I dream of, just not sure if I will even apply. I'm actually an international student so I still could apply to couple of other countries too!
Has anyone received their remarks back? I send off my EE a week ago and I was wondering if people had heard back already!

Also, congrats everyone with their results!!!
Reply 25
I know i'm a bit late to the party but congrats to all of you. I'm heading to UCL with 43 points :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending