Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you have had sex before, would someone being a virgin be a turn off? Or even a turn on? [/don't know/]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If you have had sex before, would someone being a virgin be a turn off? Or even a turn on? [/don't know/]
    a lot of guys like virgins, they believe they are pure.
    Some guys like 'experienced' partners
    Each to their own haha

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind. If she's a virgin I'll be her private tutor.

What gender are you?

The stereotype, which is probably largely true, is that girls would find it a turnoff in a guy, guys wouldn't find it a turnoff in a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No

****ing turns me on knowing no **** has gone in and Id be the first and they'd never forget the first **** was mine that broke the hymen!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by SMEGGGY)
    No

****ing turns me on knowing no **** has gone in and Id be the first and they'd never forget the first **** was mine that broke the hymen!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lolwut: Oooooookkk then calm down.

ReputationRep:
    Prefer virgins, don't like the idea that they have high expectations of me when I inevitably underperform.
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    Not a turn off or a deal breaker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    No

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Taking a woman's virginity is a nice thing, obviously enjoyable and it's a special experience to have together, but if you're actually think she will think about you for the rest of her life just because you took her V, you're delusional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wahrheit)
    Prefer virgins, don't like the idea that they have high expectations of me when I inevitably underperform.
    mmm dat insecurity doe :sexface:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wouldn't be a turn off for me. I'd personally prefer to be with a virgin but it wouldn't be a deal breaker if they weren't

ReputationRep:
    Virgin women.. top notch, every chap will receive man points for jack hammering that which hath not been pummelled before.
    A guy? depending on their age they should be embarrassed. :L

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not. I like that innocence and they respect you so much when you show understanding and care and they will have a attachment to you for life lol.....they will never forget you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Virgin women.. top notch, every chap will receive man points for jack hammering that which hath not been pummelled before.
    A guy? depending on their age they should be embarrassed. :L
    That's a very old fashioned view Personally I would respect a guy who stayed virgin for religious reasons

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    That's a very old fashioned view Personally I would respect a guy who stayed virgin for religious reasons
    I'd argue its very modern with the whole lad culture etc.
    and as for religious reasons that i really raise an eyebrow at, i mean come on if a book says dont get your willy wet who in their right mind would listen to such tosh?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.