Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Should i leave sixth form for college to do photography? Watch

    • Thread Starter

    sorry to ask this question again but I'm still unsure. Im doing a third year (my last year) in sixth form A2 Graphics, ICT and AS photography. But i have found sixth form quite hard the last 2 years, failing the 1st year. so i decided to apply for UAL Level 3 photography because that what i want to go into and I'm not really fussed about going to uni. however the college isn't very good or advanced but i will still be getting the diploma and more time to focus on building myself as a photographer and its more independent. So it either i drop out and do 2 years in college doing photography or finishing my A levels and try to get a job/ apprenticeship after ( which i think can give you level 3 qualification? ) so what do you think is should do ? sorry to ask this again i just need to make my mind up.

    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

    You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

    Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni


Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:



Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.