Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    All former members of the most successful UK-Learning party... would you please make a post in memory of times gone by.

ReputationRep:
    The Way was just a bit of ego massaging for Whitey

ReputationRep:
    The Way, aka The Mr White Fantical Society.

But you gotta remember the GOT as well, they rule!

ReputationRep:
    and the gentlewoman's league

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    The Way, aka The Mr White Fantical Society.

But you gotta remember the GOT as well, they rule!
    *chuckles* almost all of my first 1000 posts can be attributed to the good old battles between The Way and GOT Was talking of you earlier Chicken, good to see ya still here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    *chuckles* almost all of my first 1000 posts can be attributed to the good old battles between The Way and GOT Was talking of you earlier Chicken, good to see ya still here
    Yup, don't post much on General Chat now, mainly F51 and the media and uni subforum's. Feels a bit crowded in here now!

(Original post by Chicken)
    Feels a bit crowded in here now!

ReputationRep:
    The "GOT" a nice name for such a group. I must admit I had a real go at bashing "The Way". Quite satisfying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    The "GOT" a nice name for such a group. I must admit I had a real go at bashing "The Way". Quite satisfying.
    Hey you're still here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    :eek: had to look twice thought you had left. nice see you

ReputationRep:
    Wow I feel a complete newbie on this thread, there has been quite a resurgence of old members it seems, personnally i find i can only tolerate general chat in small burst before i get so frustrated with people asking stupid questions which have been asked before. Stay mostly in D+D, for memories I would add ollie crashing the server with his "event", the intial formation of the gentleman's league (before it became over run) and the awards. Those events were the things I remebered as a newbie and the joy of reaching 100 posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    Wow I feel a complete newbie on this thread, there has been quite a resurgence of old members it seems, personnally i find i can only tolerate general chat in small burst before i get so frustrated with people asking stupid questions which have been asked before. Stay mostly in D+D, for memories I would add ollie crashing the server with his "event", the intial formation of the gentleman's league (before it became over run) and the awards. Those events were the things I remebered as a newbie and the joy of reaching 100 posts.
    Lol oh yes, I remember the "event" you're on about that turned out to be nothing but hundreds of people came on to check, and in the end it was just Mr White who came back on an hour or two late. I even remember the thread where he stropped off and everybody thought he'd only be a day or so.

Does anybody else remember the ISketch craze? Started off by good ol' gemgems89?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)

Does anybody else remember the ISketch craze? Started off by good ol' gemgems89?
    That was brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Lol oh yes, I remember the "event" you're on about that turned out to be nothing but hundreds of people came on to check, and in the end it was just Mr White who came back on an hour or two late. I even remember the thread where he stropped off and everybody thought he'd only be a day or so.

yeah, remember all those things, they were about the same time as i joined.
    ollies little "event" was fun! members were online hours before and discussed it. liked the ISketch as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    All former members of the most successful UK-Learning party... would you please make a post in memory of times gone by.
    Hail, most venerable Master of the Provosts. Regressing to the more interesting, yes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Hail, most venerable Master of the Provosts. Regressing to the more interesting, yes?
    Any reference to FO?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curiosity)
    Any reference to FO?
    Is your life really so busy that you absolutely must fling about abbreviations so copiously, to save precious miliseconds? Be more verbose so that I can know what this 'FO' is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Is your life really so busy that you absolutely must fling about abbreviations so copiously, to save precious miliseconds? Be more verbose so that I can know what this 'FO' is.
    Which is why we love Mr White so much, pray tell, is there a Mrs White?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curiosity)
    Which is why we love Mr White so much, pray tell, is there a Mrs White?
    Probably. I can't imagine someone not signing the one up. Oh wait, yes I remember. Somebody started a thread asking for advice about spousal impotency under that name. Yes, how we laughed.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.