Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have an offer from Bocconi in Economics and Finance in Italian ( I am from Italy ) and a conditional offer from King's College in Mathematics with Management and Finance. My biggest concern is that at Bocconi there is not enough Maths and therefore I will not be able to apply for a Master in Financial Engineering.
    What would you choose??
    Regards.
    Davide Martintoni

ReputationRep:
    Bocconi. All day. Everyday. Just remember to target the mathematical modules. Better yet, call up the places you want to apply to do you masters and ask them. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by President J)
    Bocconi. All day. Everyday. Just remember to target the mathematical modules. Better yet, call up the places you want to apply to do you masters and ask them. Good luck.
    At Bocconi there is no calculus or similar.
    I have asked for the Master at Carnegie Mellon and they said minimum two semesters in calcululus....

ReputationRep:
    Why did you choose Bocconi so straightforward? Is not King's ranked in the top 20 in the world? The facilities look good too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geekerd)
    Why did you choose Bocconi so straightforward? Is not King's ranked in the top 20 in the world? The facilities look good too.
    And as far as work oppurtinities are concerned?

ReputationRep:
    Fair, but I've hard more +ve things about Bocconi

ReputationRep:
    Fair, but I've hard more +ve things about Bocconi
    I have started another thread since I have a conditional offer from UCL: Bocconi or UCL what would you choose?

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to UCL this summer. Which course?

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to UCL this summer. Which course?

Mathematics with Economics, although I would like to switch to Statistics, Economics and Finance.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.