Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to delete Spotify account when I can't access it? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Uh kind of wysiwyg. Tried to make an account for Spotify, told my email address was already in use. I was like 'oh, I must have made one and not remembered.' Asked to reset my password and Spotify tells me it's linked to my Facebook, so would have to reset my Facebook password to reset this account's password. Go into Apps on my Facebook account and Spotify isn't listed there. Tried logging into Spotify using my Facebook password and it tells me it's incorrect. Searched this email address account for Spotify account set up, and there's nothing there.

I don't get it? It's almost like someone's nicked my email address to make an account, cause I have no record of setting up an account with them. I want to delete it so I can remake...

If anyone can help I'd be very appreciative!

ReputationRep:
    I believe Spotify have their own forums which you can post issues like this on; I'd recommend trying there as they can probably give better help.

It sounds a very odd issue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    I believe Spotify have their own forums which you can post issues like this on; I'd recommend trying there as they can probably give better help.

It sounds a very odd issue
    Thank you for replying. It is odd, like I don't get how I can simultaneously have an account and not have an account... thanks again

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.