Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    During my AS exams I found sitting in the hall with everyone very nerve racking and I could not concentrate at all. So, if i talk to my teacher will I be able to maybe do my exams somewhere else?

also I am really pissed off with my grades, i deserved better, I revised as hard as I could.
    Oh well,
    i got
    BCD

(Original post by Computergeek)
    During my AS exams I found sitting in the hall with everyone very nerve racking and I could not concentrate at all. So, if i talk to my teacher will I be able to maybe do my exams somewhere else?

also I am really pissed off with my grades, i deserved better, I revised as hard as I could.
    Oh well,
    i got
    BCD

First of all, BCD are good grades and you shouldn't be disappointed by them! Secondly, I think that if you explain your situation to your exams officer, I am sure they will be able to find a way to accomodate you. Usually there are additional people on hand in other rooms ( I know I sat an Electronics paper in one such room) so I see no reason why you couldn't be given the oppourtunity to take your exams in private.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.