The Student Room Group

What would a clean and tidy haircut mean?

I will be working for a catering company this weekend as a bartender, and we have a dress code which will be provided to us, but we were told by the company, boys have to have a 'Clean and tidy haircut' and I was just wondering what this means.

Can I style it with product like I usually do? I have short to medium hair and usually have a side parting.

I would contact the office but they aren't there until we meet to work Saturday.

Any advice would be grateful, thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by forest97
I will be working for a catering company this weekend as a bartender, and we have a dress code which will be provided to us, but we were told by the company, boys have to have a 'Clean and tidy haircut' and I was just wondering what this means.

Can I style it with product like I usually do? I have short to medium hair and usually have a side parting.

I would contact the office but they aren't there until we meet to work Saturday.

Any advice would be grateful, thanks in advance!

Any hairstyle that your grandparents approve will be acceptable:smile:
Usually so no hair will look untidy or get in the way or touch food/drinks. Bartenders I've worked with tend to keep fringes back eg using gel or keeping hairshort

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending