Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I'm going on holiday to Greece. I need to to take my medication with me. I'm on iron tablets and I'm on the pill. Does anyone know of any restrictions to taking medication to Greece and any requirements? Would be helpful to hear from anyone has experience taking meds abroad even if not Greece
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I think it depends on the airline you might want to email them
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    As above - check with the airline. But the general advice (and this is what I was told) is you take the medication in the original boxes and you take the white repeat slip.

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I am from Greece. In here everything is allowed! As for the airport check, I always take my prescribed medication with me when I travel abroad and I have never been in trouble!

ReputationRep:
    the airlines would not care less about pills, the only time i have ever had any bother with medication abroad was bringing it into singapore. You will be fine going to Greece unless you're also bringing any Narcotic type medications then you might want to ask the greeks themselves.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.