The Student Room Group

job ideas?

So I'm just about to start my A-Levels in September and I was wondering if any of you could give me some good ideas for a part-time job that I could do for a few hours per week. Also, how would I go about getting the job? I'm a bit new to this cuz this would be my first ever job lol.
Original post by qwerty0301
So I'm just about to start my A-Levels in September and I was wondering if any of you could give me some good ideas for a part-time job that I could do for a few hours per week. Also, how would I go about getting the job? I'm a bit new to this cuz this would be my first ever job lol.

Look online at websites for local big supermarkets, they're always hiring especially around the holidays. Some places you can just go on and ask for an application form and when you hand it in you will probably get an interview (my local dominoes works like this) and obviously always keep an eye out for advertising in windows of local shops. (Personally I got a Saturday job at Waitrose when I was 16 by applying online so I would strongly recommend them but I also have friends who worked at Asda, Wilkensons, Weatherspoons ect. so there's plenty of places out there)
Apply for waitressing and bar work by taking your cv into loads of different pubs and restaurants 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwerty0301

simple just follow the TSR guide
takeouts, supermarkets , retail

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending