Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

over the past couple of weeks I have been thinking about and starting to plan my EPQ- I am looking to read Physics at University and thus it makes sense to do my EPQ on a topic within Physics, a subject that I thoroughly enjoy.

I initially had ideas related to Physics and Philosophy but scrapped them after completing my project proposal part A due to certain complications and the fact the title wasn't really what I wanted to write to.

I have gathered some thoughts and know what I want to write about but I am really struggling to come up with a critical title as what I have currently is not what the EPQ is looking for (and I know this)

"In what manner did The Theory of Relativity revolutionise the way we view the world?" In which I would discuss how it affected Physics, Philosophy and Society. But this is not critical.

If anybody has any suggestions for a critical essay on relativity or related topics please help me out; I have completed the paperwork twice now in thorough detail only to be told to change my title to allow for more evaluation- I am extremely stuck and frustrated.

Thanks, sorry for long post.

ReputationRep:
    you could put a colon in the title, this allows you to shotgun a snappy / witty / alliterative title together with something a bit more descriptive of what you'll be covering.

e.g.
    Einstein Effect: How relativity theory changed the way we look at the universe and ourselves.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.