I'm so excited for this summer! With AS levels out of the way I've planned a summer of fun and 'firsts' to enjoy and keep updated on (Might even post some photos where possible) I've arranged my bucket list into categories so I can keep track of them in an easier way. Good luck to everyone entering - enjoy your summer!
- Go on a family holiday
- Read a new book on holiday
- Walk 30,000 steps in one day
- Get a tan
- Build a sandcastle
- Swim in the Sea
- Try new food/drink
- Go to Summer in the City (SITC) for the first time!
- Go to the V Festival (my first ever festival) and love meeting up with friends and watching the amazing line-up
- Help out every day possible at the stable yard
- Camp out in the garden with friends
- Have a Summer BBQ
- Meet up with friends from old school
- Have film marathon with friends (Harry Potter ofc)
- Have a museum marathon! Visit as many as we can and learn as much as we can
- Start writing my personal statement
- Do some research for my EPQ
- Start running again
- Apply for and get a provisional license
- Get highlights in my hair OR ombre
- Enjoy my birthday!
Summer Bucket Challenge 2016 Watch
- Thread Starter
Last edited by esgray99; 07-07-2016 at 20:55.
- 07-07-2016 20:32