Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone.

I am currently preparing notes for History Edexcel A level revision across all options possibly. If you could just leave below what option you are doing and how it is being taught, that would be helpful.

Also for anyone who started doing the new specification last year, what are the options you are covering.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sirspiffy)
    Hello everyone.

I am currently preparing notes for History Edexcel A level revision across all options possibly. If you could just leave below what option you are doing and how it is being taught, that would be helpful.

Also for anyone who started doing the new specification last year, what are the options you are covering.

Thanks.
    Across all options?!!??!?!?!?!? What are you doing?!?!?!?!!?!?!??! Ask your sixth form or college which papers you'll be doing lmao.

I'm now in Y13 and did route G - Germany 1918-89 and Fascist Italy.

It can be taught in numerous ways. Usually though you have two teachers - one for paper 1 and one for paper 2. In Y13 you don't look back at the AS stuff, you have to do it in your own time - which is no different to having to retake it.

ReputationRep:
    I am going to be tutoring history. So I need some information regarding the spec.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.