Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    guihbijnp;

you could invite her once and see how it goes

ReputationRep:
    My friendship group had a situation similar to this recently, and it turned out the girl was actually reporting our conversations to other people and needless to say we cut her out, so I would see where her loyalty lies because as you say she has other friends but she still hangs around with you guys...
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Seems like you should talk to her.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    well like it sounds like she has a problems yeah but nah m8 i probs would not inviting her anymore to ur group. u say ur friends is not know what 2 do either so like why dont you maybe has a chat with her and b asking her what she wants. ask her if she b feeling awks maybe shes just going 2 b polite yeh???? or maybe she has social awks or something. but its like totally easier 2 talk 2 her direct and all than b like trying to guess wot she is finking and stuff
    yh well tbh m8 i agree wid u. .....girl sound crazed up in da head totaly wuldnt want her in hour group u get me?? n she jus plane rude like omg go stawk some1 elses group!!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    y u speeking posh at me???? yo dont speek down 2 me fam u fink ur betta dan me??!!
    m8 id batter u anyday so dun starting on me yo!!1

ReputationRep:
    If you're under the age of 17 you're immature
    If not then yes you are a *****

ReputationRep:
    well like it sounds like she has a problems yeah but nah m8 i probs would not inviting her anymore to ur group. u say ur friends is not know what 2 do either so like why dont you maybe has a chat with her and b asking her what she wants. ask her if she b feeling awks maybe shes just going 2 b polite yeh???? or maybe she has social awks or something. but its like totally easier 2 talk 2 her direct and all than b like trying to guess wot she is finking and stuff
    (Original post by Final Fantasy)
    yh well tbh m8 i agree wid u. .....girl sound crazed up in da head totaly wuldnt want her in hour group u get me?? n she jus plane rude like omg go stawk some1 elses group!!!
    lads i fink both of u r begs man. u aint got nufink on me n my gurls. Dis gal obz jus wants to b ya frend. take her pls so we dnt hav 2 deel wiv her otherwise we got beef fam ygm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legendary Quest)
    lads i fink both of u r begs man. u aint got nufink on me n my gurls. Dis gal obz jus wants to b ya frend. take her pls so we dnt hav 2 deel wiv her otherwise we got beef fam ygm
    [The p word]

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    yo bring ur boiz it is on mete me in da chat foroom we is gonna has a big fite an me an my boiz is will bete u guiz in too handz of minutes okay???
    (Original post by Legendary Quest)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_6w6hBnXAg

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.