Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"New mention in hate list - Clearing and Application"

Its one of my alerts. I click on it and it takes me to a "looks like you are having trouble viewing this page, this is most likely because the content has been removed from the site.

It could also be that you don’t have access to this area of the site or are trying to edit someone else’s post- if in doubt contact us" and so on web page.

Can I get a specific explanation to this weird alert? If not then tell me anyway, via PM if you have to keep it secret.

This is the alert link:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0#post66306370
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    this is most likely because the content has been removed from the site
    ^ this

(Original post by jneill)
    ^ this
    Yeah I know.

What I want to know is what that content was. Hopefully the 'content removal man' will come and answer this question shortly. Never had a "New Mention" before!
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    Yeah I know.

What I want to know is what that content was. Hopefully the 'content removal man' will come and answer this question shortly. Never had a "New Mention" before!
    It doesn't matter. It's gone. For example, you may have been tagged in a post which has been deleted.

Just mark the notification as read (to clear it), and that's it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.