Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So me and my boyfriend are really planning on moving out and buying our own house.

We've worked in that if we somehow manage to save at least £400 a week between us both, we can get a fully paid house by the time he's 25 (only in 5 years time)

But we are really desperate to move out ASAP, we're both currently looking for jobs as we have both just finished college.

Is there any idea's besides jobs that can bring some sort of money into the house?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbie1998xo)
    So me and my boyfriend are really planning on moving out and buying our own house.

We've worked in that if we somehow manage to save at least £400 a week between us both, we can get a fully paid house by the time he's 25 (only in 5 years time)

But we are really desperate to move out ASAP, we're both currently looking for jobs as we have both just finished college.

Is there any idea's besides jobs that can bring some sort of money into the house?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    bank robber
    drug dealer
    ok I'll be serious now
    maybe some high-end business that will need at least £5,000 to set up
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i went for the luxury jewellery trade and i have made £25,000 so far this year on an intital £4,000 i had and have another £50,000 in apprased stock as well as buying the mercades and a submariner and i am looking at a secondery business in vehicle rental by buying a stretch limo to add a little to the balence so i have made a total of £2,000 a week on average

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.