The Student Room Group

My summer starts today....

Cannot believe school is over forever! I've got mixed emotions about leaving; I'm happy that i don't have to sit in a lesson that I don't enjoy ever again but at the same time I'm going to miss the routine of school, the friends I have made and the incredible and inspiring teachers.
My summer started last week when my whole class and 3 of our favourite teachers all went to France for 5 days to celebrate us leaving school. So here is the bucket list for my summer aka the summer that I have been waiting for since I was 8.

Holidays-
🔺Go away on a surfing trip with my family
🔺Go and stay in a Youth Hostel with my friend (she is moving to Bosnia for college so I need to make the most of her being in England, I'm going to miss her loads)
🔺Go camping with my group of friends and try to survive without wifi or signal for a week (wish me luck!)
🔺Go camping with my dad and little sister for a week without mum (we probably won't survive)
🔺Go to New York with my Uncle (he travels around the world and has decided to take me with him this year)
🔺Go to Soul Survivour (a Christian camp for teenagers)
🔺Go to Thorpe Park loads with my friends (I have an annual pass)
My plan is to go on all of these trips if I have enough money, I've worked out that I need to get £200 more to do all of these.

Myself-
🔹Dye my hair red
🔹Treat myself more
🔹Wear less make up (I want to have more time to do exciting things then doing my make up constantly)
🔹Be more confident (this ties in with the one before)
🔹Not worry about the future (I spend a lot of time worrying about what I'm going to do in the future and it really makes me anxious)
🔹Stay calm about results day
🔹 Spend my time that I would have been revising with my family instead
🔹Make more time to spend with friends and family.
🔹Buy a bike so I don't have to use my mums "taxi service" all the time

My aim for the end of the summer-
🔸Be happy with Myself
🔸Be proud of myself with the GCSE results I have got
🔸Feel prepared for College
🔸Feel excited about meeting new people
🔸 Feel at ease with the fact that I'm not going back to school and that I am having new teachers
🔸Be excited for new beginnings and starting fresh.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Bucket list for summer 2016. I am really excited for summer, the only thing that is holding me back is not having enough money. I work everyday and even while doing my GCSEs I worked everyday and I am only £200 off being able to complete my summer bucket list. The £500 would change my summer and open up so many inspiring and amazing opportunities.

Quick Reply

Latest