Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My summer starts today.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Cannot believe school is over forever! I've got mixed emotions about leaving; I'm happy that i don't have to sit in a lesson that I don't enjoy ever again but at the same time I'm going to miss the routine of school, the friends I have made and the incredible and inspiring teachers.
    My summer started last week when my whole class and 3 of our favourite teachers all went to France for 5 days to celebrate us leaving school. So here is the bucket list for my summer aka the summer that I have been waiting for since I was 8.

Holidays-
    🔺Go away on a surfing trip with my family
    🔺Go and stay in a Youth Hostel with my friend (she is moving to Bosnia for college so I need to make the most of her being in England, I'm going to miss her loads)
    🔺Go camping with my group of friends and try to survive without wifi or signal for a week (wish me luck!)
    🔺Go camping with my dad and little sister for a week without mum (we probably won't survive)
    🔺Go to New York with my Uncle (he travels around the world and has decided to take me with him this year)
    🔺Go to Soul Survivour (a Christian camp for teenagers)
    🔺Go to Thorpe Park loads with my friends (I have an annual pass)
    My plan is to go on all of these trips if I have enough money, I've worked out that I need to get £200 more to do all of these.

Myself-
    🔹Dye my hair red
    🔹Treat myself more
    🔹Wear less make up (I want to have more time to do exciting things then doing my make up constantly)
    🔹Be more confident (this ties in with the one before)
    🔹Not worry about the future (I spend a lot of time worrying about what I'm going to do in the future and it really makes me anxious)
    🔹Stay calm about results day
    🔹 Spend my time that I would have been revising with my family instead
    🔹Make more time to spend with friends and family.
    🔹Buy a bike so I don't have to use my mums "taxi service" all the time

My aim for the end of the summer-
    🔸Be happy with Myself
    🔸Be proud of myself with the GCSE results I have got
    🔸Feel prepared for College
    🔸Feel excited about meeting new people
    🔸 Feel at ease with the fact that I'm not going back to school and that I am having new teachers
    🔸Be excited for new beginnings and starting fresh.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Bucket list for summer 2016. I am really excited for summer, the only thing that is holding me back is not having enough money. I work everyday and even while doing my GCSEs I worked everyday and I am only £200 off being able to complete my summer bucket list. The £500 would change my summer and open up so many inspiring and amazing opportunities.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...4#post66313314

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.