Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello fellow psychology students, I will be starting my course this September. I'm really looking forward to it and I'm sure you are too!

Now. I believe it will be a large class, and if we don't do anything about, it will be anonymous. And most people may choose to pursue it that way and it's totally fine. but I would really like to get to know some of you! again, I'm sure some of you would too.

I put up this thread to get to know each other and even form a sort of pre-study group.

So, I guess I'll start!

I am Vin, 22 y/o and from Germany. My past uni experience had been a mess, so after a long gap year, I am willing to start afresh, secretly hoping to make it through the first year.

I have little to no experience in psychology, but I'm sure I'll be able to keep up.

ah well, that was a lousy introduction, but well, I would love to share more later!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.