Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You got to see this.

ReputationRep:
    Are you seriously suggesting the vote was rigged by someone manually erasing and rewriting votes :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Holy bajeezus, the comment section in this video is like a bloody Nazi reunion party.

ReputationRep:
    The real question is....

...do I care enough to watch this video? :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Actually she was rigging it for Leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Actually she was rigging it for Leave.
    Should of used pens

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't be surprised if it happened in a few places

after speaking to people who helped out they kinda told me how easy it would be

if you really wanted to you could just check you list at the end of the night to see who didn't turn up and then just put a fake vote forward

but even then I'd be surprised it it effected more and a couple thousand results

ReputationRep:
    This is weeks old, old news. What they do is that they tally things up, so people came to the conclusion she simply made a mistake on the tally.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.