The Student Room Group

what is wrong with daily sex?

cos society is conservative, people say it';s wrong. i personally don't care, since i know it's pretty sound to do.

Scroll to see replies

:smile: Good for you.
it drains your energy
Reply 3
cos i know this offends you. fine haha.
Bad? Hell no! Just like PrincessBO$$ said.. Its even good for you!
Reply 5
cos you have some plot to deny the right to comment...haha..admit it.
Op is a controversial teenager.

Agreed that daily.sex would be good tho for lots of people. Problem is most of us lack the sex appeal to do this, and a lot of people with the sex appeal either dont have time through busy lives or have better stuff to do.
Reply 7
Original post by teenz111
cos society is conservative, people say it';s wrong

No, they don't.

/Thread
Reply 8
Original post by fermat1324
Op is a controversial teenager.

Agreed that daily.sex would be good tho for lots of people. Problem is most of us lack the sex appeal to do this, and a lot of people with the sex appeal either dont have time through busy lives or have better stuff to do.

i say as i please. i don't agree with your morals saying i cannot. and don't lecture to me...sorry, i like how you single me out when many others have posted similar haha.
Reply 9
cos you post similar, and get offended that i do too.....
Reply 10
Original post by Angry Bird
it drains your energy

it doesnt'. sorry, i don't follow your social behaviour/morals, i think you like to pick on me and single me out....i bet this question has been asked before, haha.
Reply 11
Your penis will fall off
it doesnt'. sorry, i don't follow your social behaviour/morals, i think you like to pick on me and single me out....i bet this question has been asked before, haha.

what?
Reply 13
what?

it's what people with your morals/conservatism believe and do..haha. i've seen this question been asked numerous times here, yet you single me out for it and most likely would say i'm "autistic" for this. i'm not, i don't have any mental issue. i don't see how curiosity is a mental issue.
What is happening here? Have sex when you want to have sex, done. How did this even end up about 'you pick on me!!' :confused:
I think that if you do it too much, you might get insensitive to sex.

You might like it less basically.
Reply 16
Original post by chelseadagg3r
What is happening here? Have sex when you want to have sex, done. How did this even end up about 'you pick on me!!' :confused:

it actually makes me laugh....it drives me, it doesn't diminish me!
Reply 17
Original post by Naveed-7
I think that if you do it too much, you might get insensitive to sex.

You might like it less basically.

possibly in Arabia or whever you are from, but cool.....
it's what people with your morals/conservatism believe and do..haha. i've seen this question been asked numerous times here, yet you single me out for it and most likely would say i'm "autistic" for this. i'm not, i don't have any mental issue. i don't see how curiosity is a mental issue.

nope I think you've over complicated this. When a man jacks off or has sex straight after he can feel a difference in his energy levels
Reply 19
nope I think you've over complicated this. When a man jacks off or has sex straight after he can feel a difference in his energy levels

i don't agree. i think it's because you like to use mental techniques, and then provided there are many others who post this, I will post this too. **** you and your conservative morality..hahaha.. you're only offended somebody isn't acting per fate, i don't believe in fate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending