The Student Room Group

Access to social science. 😣

I'm starting my access to social science course at Bolton college in September. I passed my first year of college a few years ago but had to leave due to personal reasons. Any ideas on what its gonna be like? Is it based on the A-level course or is it completely different?
Original post by Bekah0411
I'm starting my access to social science course at Bolton college in September. I passed my first year of college a few years ago but had to leave due to personal reasons. Any ideas on what its gonna be like? Is it based on the A-level course or is it completely different?

The one I'm due to start in the summer is completely different to the A-levels! Do you know what board they are using as you can look at all modules then if you do? From what I can tell, it's pretty much all assignments of between 1000 and 2500 words and you get around 3/4 assignments every two weeks so it's pretty full on! If you're committed to achieving and completing it, you'll be fine but if the past students I have spoken to are anything to go by, it's supposed to be hard!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending