The Student Room Group

Pokemon GO! Official Thread - now officially released in the UK!

Scroll to see replies

*Keeps fingers crossed for a shiny Pichu with a witch's hat on*
Witchy Pikachu might be the most adorable thing I've ever seen
Kept 1 special 2k egg from the equinox event HOPING it was a Chansey... was a Tyrogue! DX
Anyone hatched a Pichu with a hat or caught a shiny Sableye yet?
Reply 2844
Original post by Zerforax
Anyone hatched a Pichu with a hat or caught a shiny Sableye yet?

My friend caught a shiny Sableye :sad:
Original post by Juno
My friend caught a shiny Sableye :sad:
I don't have any shiny Pokemon yet :frown:

There are several people in Brighton who have shared pictures of shiny Sableye that they claim to have caught though.
Reply 2846
Original post by RK
I don't have any shiny Pokemon yet :frown:

There are several people in Brighton who have shared pictures of shiny Sableye that they claim to have caught though.

I don't have any shinies, but I did hatch a normal Pichu in Monaco last week.

I'm sure my friend has caught this one, because he knows I will demand to see it and so there's no point lying. And the amount of stardust is similar to past screenshots he's shared.
Yea I don't have any shinies yet :frown:
Hatched another Chansey and just got over 50 candy from that. Will wait to IV check later but am fairly happy I can now power up my Blissey if it isn't better than 90% IVs. 😄
Original post by Scienceisgood
Hatched another Chansey and just got over 50 candy from that. Will wait to IV check later but am fairly happy I can now power up my Blissey if it isn't better than 90% IVs. 😄

Congrats that's a great haul!
Guys, nearly have 200 rare candy, worth using on legendaries or waiting for Gen 3?
Guys, nearly have 200 rare candy, worth using on legendaries or waiting for Gen 3?

Depends what you want to use it on and why?

Which legendary do you want to power up? I've done the 4 birds to level 30 but not bothered with the dogs. I will power up a Raikou as it's the best electric type.

People I know have generally been hoarding to spend on Mewtwo for example. I've got about 300 which I'm holding onto for now. Might pump some into Chansey as I want to power up my Blissey
Don't know if this is fact or lies but apparently shiny Duskull has been released guys. =)
Don't know if this is fact or lies but apparently shiny Duskull has been released guys. =)

Yea I saw on Silph Road reddit too.

Took me 75 Duskull to catch two over 80%.. doubt I'll find a shiny! Still got none :frown:
Guys, is it worth using a TM on this? From what I can see, Vaporeon is better in all ways bar legendary status...

8850281B-54CA-4458-953D-B1A2CB6FF2DB.jpg.jpeg
Guys, is it worth using a TM on this? From what I can see, Vaporeon is better in all ways bar legendary status...

8850281B-54CA-4458-953D-B1A2CB6FF2DB.jpg.jpeg

No I don't think it is worth it. Vaporeon out performs it and you don't even have double water moves.
Guys, had a hangover on the last day of the Halloween event and was half way through hatching a 10k egg...
Turns out it was a CHANSEY and would have given me 44 candy... :cry2:
is anyone here from London? I really want to catch Raikou/Entei but I can't take it down myself, how can I know when people meet up for raids?

also, what's the best way to grind stardust?
Original post by Dante991
is anyone here from London? I really want to catch Raikou/Entei but I can't take it down myself, how can I know when people meet up for raids?

Best way to meet raids is either get lucky and wait next to a legendary raid ABOUT to start in a busy touristy area and eventually you will get a raid group appear (preferably on the weekends) or try your luck at using one of the gaming meetup apps (can't think of the name right now...) but I personally wouldn't recommend that one because when I tried it, they wouldn't hold still long enough for me to find them... constantly on the tube...

Oh and for stardust grinding, catch every pidgy, rattata and well, virtually everything you see!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Dante991

I work in London. A lot of people use the Discord app to chat. There are people who either regularly arrange to meet up for a raid or others who will have a leader organise an all day raid group and you can follow them around.

Entei isn't available now, it's Raikou from level 5 eggs.

Quick Reply

Latest