Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!!

Has anyone applied to any of UAL scholarships/or heard from the committee yet?
    The website says you will hear of their decision four weeks after the deadline and you will get a automatic response if you email them - it's been over 4 weeks.
    if anyone has any insight on this i would love to hear.
    Best

ReputationRep:
    What is UAL ?

ReputationRep:
    Which UAL scholarship are you applying for? I applied for the Vice-chancellor postgraduate international scholarship and they said the outcome would be emailed in July (not specifically when in July tho). I'm a bit worried to have not heard anything from them yet. It's already the second week of the month. Waiting is a pain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justgwen)
    Which UAL scholarship are you applying for? I applied for the Vice-chancellor postgraduate international scholarship and they said the outcome would be emailed in July (not specifically when in July tho). I'm a bit worried to have not heard anything from them yet. It's
    already the second week of the month. Waiting is a pain
    Hello hello! Same here, applied for the very same one. 😂
    It's so nerve wrecking even if i haven't gotten it i just want to know the decision at this point.

ReputationRep:
    Me too 😂
    I guess we could just continue to wait. Have you tried emailing them?

ReputationRep:
    Me too 😂
    I guess we could just continue to wait. Have you tried emailing them?
    No, i have not, since their last email said we won't get a response from them. I will however email them after 20th. Ugh! This is so frustrating.
    What course are you studying? I'll be in MA Fine art.

ReputationRep:
    My course is MA Animation. Please let me know what they response when you email them after the 20th. I still haven't accept the offer. I need the scholarship to study or else would have to defer til next year and apply again. It's hard when you have to fund your own education.

ReputationRep:
    My course is MA Animation. Please let me know what they response when you email them after the 20th. I still haven't accept the offer. I need the scholarship to study or else would have to defer til next year and apply again. It's hard when you have to fund your own education.
    I know exactly what you mean, the institution i teach at is pressuring me to confirm if i'll be joining next term or not.I ended up sending them an email today in desperation because i don't want to loose my job if i don't get it 😔😔

ReputationRep:
    Did you get a repsonse from them? I got rejected. Don't know what ill do now.
    😔

ReputationRep:
    Hey you should check your email

ReputationRep:
    Hey you should check your email
    Did you get it? Congratulations!! I didn't make it. 😒

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freakingoutmfa)
    Did you get it? Congratulations!! I didn't make it. 😒
    I got rejected also. I've prepared for this but is still sad haha.

ReputationRep:
    I got ejected also. I've prepared for this but is still sad haha.
    Oh god! I'm sorry, I thought i was prepared too. Godd!!
    Ugh! Now i need a new plan🙈

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.