Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Majority of Americans support Trump's ban on muslims entering US watch

ReputationRep:
    https://theintercept.com/2016/03/30/...an-poll-shows/

Do you agree with this, and that Muslims don't belong in the West?

ReputationRep:
    No, it's absurd.

ReputationRep:
    Majority of the uneducated Americans in the suburbs who can vote supports his Muslim ban*
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Well Christianity was born in the middle east and parts of Europe were and are predominantly muslim so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randy6)
    https://theintercept.com/2016/03/30/...an-poll-shows/

Do you agree with this, and that Muslims don't belong in the West?
    Everyone belongs everywhere, aslong as they integrate

ReputationRep:
    I think blanket banning all Muslims is wrong. However, there should be restrictions imposed on clearly radical Muslims, especially clerics.

ReputationRep:
    I would quite happily see a total ban on any further Muslim migration into Western countries. I do not want Islam gaining anymore of a foothold than it already has in the West.

ReputationRep:
    I have some sympathy, i don't consider them one of us and they do not integrate especially well.

Really though i don't understand the issue people have with the policy though, if immigration is going to occur then why must the USA have a Muslim over a Canadian.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.