Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have been in a relationship with a guy not serious yet as we only know each others for a month. At within few weeks when we started dating he text me throughout the day and night but I start to notice he start to text me less even he could go for a day without texting me. I tried my best not to text him first as i know he is busy with his work and need some space to hangout with his friends. Whenever we meet in person it's always good. He did say he want to take me out on a perfect date next time we meet but we havent set up an plans yet. I noticed he is so **** at texting with his friends and family.Also not picking up phone calls from them but I must say I am lucky that he picks mine up and would call back within 15 minutes.

He went out with his friends on wednesday night and havent text me after 11pm and wouldnt text me the following day that he is alive. I saw he was online on facebook. I dont understand why he wouldnt text me at all? So I texted him yesterday at 8pm ask if he is alive and he did respond and stayed at his friend and sent me a picture. I am perfectly fine with the fact he hangout with his friends but I just want him to text me that he is alright or something at least. I dont want to sound clingy either. Also is there anyway that he could text me abit more? I am not sure if sign of texting less mean he is no longer interested in me.

ReputationRep:
    One really cannot say for sure that less texting would mean that he is no longer interested in you. It also depends on how old you are when it comes to friends. I have personally noticed, not always but most younger boys like to spend more time with their friends then someone lets say 19/20.

I am no expert but as you say you believe he may be busy. My personally suggestion would be to just talk to him and you can both talk about how you are feeling. Sometimes communication can be magical and help massive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sgt.Golden)
    One really cannot say for sure that less texting would mean that he is no longer interested in you. It also depends on how old you are when it comes to friends. I have personally noticed, not always but most younger boys like to spend more time with their friends then someone lets say 19/20.

I am no expert but as you say you believe he may be busy. My personally suggestion would be to just talk to him and you can both talk about how you are feeling. Sometimes communication can be magical and help massive.
    Yes he is 20 and always works everyday. I don't know how to talk to him and I don't want to sound pushy either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hdavidson99)
    Yes he is 20 and always works everyday. I don't know how to talk to him and I don't want to sound pushy either.
    I see, it also depends on his type of work. For exam jobs like law enforcement, medical profession are very depending jobs and take a lot of overtime. You know your best however yes you may sound pushy however I cannot think of many other good options. Really sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sgt.Golden)

True

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.