Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I have a choice between Edinburgh Business School Distance Learning MBA and another university. I noticed that to get funding from student finance for a postgraduate degree, an intensity of 50% is required.

I understand that the degree must be done within 4 years to get funding but I am confused about whether or not EBS Distance Learning MBA gets funding as it is a self-paced degree. This means that there is no time limit explicitly mentioned. I intended to finish it within 1-2 years but I'm worried that I may not receive funding for it as it doesn't have a structured time limit.

Also, the fact that I couldn't find a link to the course on the student finance website is worrying. Will an update be made soon or is the course just not allowed?

Thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi eagleagu

Please speak with the university. They will be able to advise you if the course has been designated for funding.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser)
    Hi eagleagu

Please speak with the university. They will be able to advise you if the course has been designated for funding.

Thanks
    Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.