The Student Room Group

GIRL PROBLEMS *Advice Needed*

Hello everyone

Ive been seeing this girl for around 5 months, we used to go out on dates nearly twice a week and always be really flirty with each other. We have kissed 7-8 times passionately. Now just this past couple of weeks she has backed off not always replying to my messages and doesnt go on dates with me anymore for atleast. We havnt been out for almost a month.

Can you guys tell me if u have experienced this and what I should do, ive sent her tons on messages and shes online but doesnt reply to them. What should I do?

Thanks
That happened to me with a guy. We were talking for months, then suddenly we started spending less and less time together. Whenever I mentioned it to him he just said that he's busy and that it's hard to keep the same level of commitment for so long. Whenever I messaged him he'd also always be online but it would hours for him to respond, yet if I did the same he'd go really moody. Hypocritical much. Anyway, we carried on seeing each other, very rarely, when possible. Then I found out from a mutual friend that he was seeing someone else and he was too much of a coward to tell me.
Sound like its run its course. Talk to her in person.
There might be a reson exams or personal life.
Talk to her before jumping to conclusions.
Reply 4
Original post by Hfs123
Hello everyone

Ive been seeing this girl for around 5 months, we used to go out on dates nearly twice a week and always be really flirty with each other. We have kissed 7-8 times passionately. Now just this past couple of weeks she has backed off not always replying to my messages and doesnt go on dates with me anymore for atleast. We havnt been out for almost a month.

Can you guys tell me if u have experienced this and what I should do, ive sent her tons on messages and shes online but doesnt reply to them. What should I do?

Thanks

Think it's fizzled out? Ask her. Say are we still a couple as it doesn't feel like it. Take it from there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
The thing is we had the talk and she said everything is fine, she said there is no problem between us. Next day we are all laughing and joking and back to normal now today Bam being ignorant again. I cant keep up. And I cant talk to her because she's ignoring my calls and and texts.
Original post by Hfs123
The thing is we had the talk and she said everything is fine, she said there is no problem between us. Next day we are all laughing and joking and back to normal now today Bam being ignorant again. I cant keep up. And I cant talk to her because she's ignoring my calls and and texts.

You need to stop walking miles for someone who wouldn't even cross the road for you
Just freeze her out, i.e. don't interact with here for a good few weeks. You're coming across too needy with your texts and calls.
Original post by Hfs123
Hello everyone

Thanks

She's shagging someone else fam
I got 99 problems but a ain't one (hit me)
Reply 10
Original post by shawn_o1
I got 99 problems but a ain't one (hit me)

I much prefer:

I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one, she's 99 of them, I need a Michelin gun!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending